Explore the evolution of the English garden with a stroll through 90 acres and three centuries of landscape design. With parterres, fragrant borders, elegant buildings, serpentine waterways, woodland walks and sweeping views, this unique landscape combines English, French, Dutch and Italian styles side by side and is stunning in every season.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Wrest Park
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Use discount code GARDENERS21
- Card not valid in school hols or on event days – phone or see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets online, select your date and time, enter the discount code above and purchase two 241 adult tickets. Please check card not valid dates above
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year – days & times vary, see website for details
Adults £13.90, seniors £12.50, children (5-15) £8.40. Booking essential – see website