Dating from the early 1700s and set in a Cotswold valley, this six-acre garden offers follies, vistas and woodland walks. Explore at leisure, taking time to sit and absorb the tranquillity. There is also a kitchen garden and large maze. Snowdrops carpet the woodland glades in late winter, while the Exedra garden offers spring bulbs and plenty of summer colour and fragrance.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Painswick Rococo Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid on event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Book free time slot online, you will pay admission when you arrive. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
- Please note, the garden currently only accepts card payments
For up-to-date opening details, see website
Adults £9.30, seniors £8.20, children (4-16) £4.25. Booking may be required – see website