In every season the gardens put on a glorious show, with tulips triumphant in late spring, roses reigning in summer and tender plants taking centre stage into autumn. Reflecting the fascinating history of this site, this series of elegant gardens is set among atmospheric ruins and includes a knot garden, white garden and Tudor physic garden.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Sudeley Castle & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days – phone or see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket and 1 'Partner Offer or Complimentary Ticket'
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Apr-31 Oct, daily, 10.30am-5pm
Adults & seniors £17.25, children (3-15) £7.95. Booking essential – see website