Combining grand formal terraces, meadows, woods and riverside dells, this renowned 80-acre hillside garden is Grade I listed. Created over the past 250 years, it’s a historic and horticultural treasure, filled with plants from around the world that provide year-round beauty. Highlights include camellias, magnolias and rhododendrons in spring, roses, waterlilies and flower borders in summer, rich autumn leaf colour, a stunning winter garden and many champion trees.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Bodnant Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid weekends or bank hols
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors will require a code for booking online. Please call 01492 650460 to be issued with this
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, daily, 10am-5pm (4pm Nov-Feb; 8pm on Wed only, May-Sep)
Adults & seniors £16.30, children (5-18) £8.15. Booking essential – see website