An adventurous and creative six-acre garden with a relaxed atmosphere and an array of planting styles. Colourful perennials, exotics, fruit, shrubs and young trees are woven through the different areas, which include a bog garden, formal garden, wildflower meadow, large pond and field of ornamental grasses.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Dyffryn Fernant
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on charity days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 ticket online for 2 persons admission
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Dates & days vary (see website), 12 noon-5pm
Adults & seniors £7, under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available