This festive wreath is made with colourful plants or parts of them that should be easy to source from the garden, parks or florists.
More Christmas makes:
Follow these easy steps to create your own festive wreath.
You Will Need
- Three short sprigs of fir
- Two stems of variegated holly with berries attached
- Three larch stems with cones attached
- 15 crab apples with stalks attached
- Wreath base, wire or natural (25cm diameter)
- Green florist wire (0.46mm/26swg diameter)
- Red satin ribbon (1.4m long x 3.5cm wide)
Secure three short sprigs of fir to a wreath base with wire. Repeat by overlapping each bunch, wrapping the wire around the wreath as you go.
Attach holly sprigs and larch cones and stems to the wreath using short lengths of wire. Wind wire around the stems of a cluster of crab apples.
Poke the wire into the back of the wreath and secure in place at the back. Attach a ribbon to the top (where it’ll hang from) and make a bow.