Try a bundle or digital subscription with a trial offer
With a print or digital subscription you can...
Frequently asked questions :
What does a subscription include?
- Exclusive content, every month
- Practical, timely advice from the experts
- Planting and design inspiration
- Subscriber-only videos and slideshows
- Monthly gardening guides
- Problem solving monthly Q&A
- Twice-weekly Subscriber Club email newsletters
- 10% off purchases with our 25+ online partners
- Curated & exclusive offers on plants, products and travel
- Exclusive competitions
Which payment methods can I use?
We currently accept Mastercard, Visa debit and American Express card payment .
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you are a Premium subscriber you can update your preferences at any time in the ‘My Subscription’ section of your account. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 03330 162123 (UK subscribers), 01604 973731 (overseas subscribers), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all the answers to your questions about BBC Gardeners' World: