Monthly Q&A – July 2022
Our experts answer a selection of your gardening questions, every month. Watch our expert's answers here, and come back next month to submit your question
As part of your new Premium area online, you can send your gardening questions to our horticultural experts each month. They will then answer a selection of the questions they receive, and share the advice at the end of the month.
Watch now, to discover the answers to the July questions, and see if yours is one of the questions that has been answered by BBC Gardeners' World Magazine's Gardening Editor Emma Crawforth.
You'll get another chance to ask a question next month. In the first email newsletter of each month, we'll remind you to submit your questions. Please note, you will not receive an individual response.
Premium Monthly Q&A July
The questions answered in this July video are:
- How often should I water my dahlias and sweet peas?
- Lots of my plants have powdery mildew. What should I do about it?
- My pinks have grown very leggy. When is a good time to take cuttings?
- Why are my vegetable plants all leaves and no fruit?
- My summer-fruiting raspberries have several very long, non-fruiting stems. Are they for next year’s harvest or do they need cutting back?