WormBox Wormery review
In a nutshell
Winner of a BBC Gardeners' World Best Buy award the WormBox is a good-looking stacking wormery that can double as a seat or a planter. It's easily moved on casters and comes in a wide choice of colours. It functions very well too and comes with an impressive 15-year warranty.
What we tested
- Smart, versatile design in many colours
- Suitable for indoors or outside
- Completely rainproof
- The black plastic is all recycled
- Comes with the longest warranty by far
- The tap is close to ground so it’s not easy to drain
Maximum number of trays four
Each tray has a capacity of 16L
Black components are made from 100% recycled plastic.