The formal garden features unusual fleur-de-lys shaped box hedges, with many fragrant old-fashioned shrub roses in the surrounding beds. The herbaceous borders also include roses, along with a wide range of colourful perennials and flowering shrubs.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Broughton Castle
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid for castle & garden ticket only
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase one adult ticket and one 2-for-1 ticket online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Jun-30 Sep, Wed, Sun & bank hol Mon, 2-5pm
Adults £10, seniors £9, children (5-15) £6. Booking may be required – see website